Ad

.
 

My Nest



I found a nest and went to lay
I rest my head, so soft and felt good
It sheltered me safe
Don't wake me up, I found solace in a lonely busted place.


I slept and drowned in abundant serenity

I care less of the world with all its wealth unfold
My refuge, you wrapped around me tightly,
You're all that I need
You're my only gold.


Keep me in your nest no matter the weather brings

I promise to take care of you, just don't let anyone in
I'll fix your twigs, when the wind blows hard
I'll keep the grass green when autumn starts
I'll give up my blanket for you when winter snow brings chills,
And when summer comes, we enjoy the sun together as the greens begin to fill.


My nest, I know it's hard to keep yourself still

I'll remain to be strong, I hope you will
And now you tell me so, Today, you know
That when it happens, my love for you flows to an unending tomorrow.


When I'm bond with you, nothing shall interfere.

I will strike my dagger and make that severe.
My nest, though in people's eyes I don't fit
I will never trade you for the most expensive concrete



I love you, you are my snug retreat

I want to get old snuggled by you, your comfort, nothing defeats.
You are a huge part of my life and that you should know
If this is his will may he bestows good with a fruitful tomorrow





Popular Posts

 
My Crowquill © 2011 SpicyTricks & ThemePacific .