Ad

.
 

The Small Fish from the Pond



This is my business. I manage myself. I control my time, my wealth, my investment.
I should learn to play smart and work hard at the same time.
I need to be a people person to win;be surrounded by people who are as hungry as I am.

I want to be SOMEBODY I always wanted.
I can clearly see my potential, otherwise,
I will never feel anything close to what I am feeling towards this quest.
This quest is a process of challenging work in the midst of an adventure.
I exist not to be content but I exist to search my potential.
I will stumble, several times in a row.
That is the point of this quest:
To learn to fight for a dream,
To swallow ones pride,
To learn to get up stronger after a fall and,
To continue to seek the realm of possibility of excellence.
At the finish line, I raise my head and project a proud grin.
Look back and tell myself:
"I took the road less taken but hell yea, it was a bitter sweet ride".


If someone will ask me if I would want to take that road again,
I'd say that road I took can only be taken once,
After that road is the discovery of that potential I thirst to find.
I believe everyone of us has that road, its all a matter of choice and a matter of time.


I was that small fish from the pond who was curious of swimming the ocean.
In the ocean, I saw different fishes, in all colors and shapes.
I mirror myself to those who fearlessly swam miles to grow through experience.
Swimming with them, I see myself growing,expanding to a greater edge of unending potential.
If I persevere, eventually, I will see myself swimming in a school of fearless big fishes.
Swimming forward is the only way, enjoying the process is another.
Until one day, when the years of growth holds still for a moment,
I will smile pondering,
How this small fish from the pond has grown to become a big fish in the ocean.

Popular Posts

 
My Crowquill © 2011 SpicyTricks & ThemePacific .